- Horizontal and vertical forehead wrinkles
- Forehead lift
- Sagging eyebrows
- Lower eyelid – bags under the eyes
- Naso-labial folds
- Marionette lines
- Jaw line
- Creased cheeks
- Wrinkles on the neck and cleavage
- Stretch marks on the buttocks, belly, arms and legs
- Insensitive subcutaneous tissue and skin (after liposuction treatments)
- Obesity – arms, belly, ribs, thighs, buttocks
If you choose not to have face lift surgery, then a thread lift can be a very effective alternative. The final effect is tightening and lifting of sagging areas of tissue and skin.
PDO (Polydioxanone) thread is a thread with no cones, thus no damage to the tissue. This has been widely used in medicine as subcutaneous sutures, and thus it is very safe.
The threads stimulate the production of collagen and the skin becomes firmer, elastic and moisturised with the additional bonus of being a very simple, safe and almost painless procedure.
The threads dissolve themselves in a few months but the effect lasts longer than regular dermal filler. PDO threads can also improve the quality of skin.