Our team of skilled practitioners have years of experience and use a variety of tried and tested techniques to remove moles and we may use a combination of treatments to achieve the desired results.
- For safety and reassurance, we scan all moles using our Molemate SIAscopy scanner before treating.
- We apply a topical local anaesthetic to numb the skin, as this makes it a more comfortable treatment.
- Treatments are carried out in convenient 15 minute sessions.
- Multiple moles can be treated during this timed session, but the number is dependent upon the size and depth of the moles.
- Multiple sessions can be booked if required.
Following treatment, there may be some redness and slight swelling for several days. The mole will gradually dry out forming a scab and it is very important that this scab comes away of its own accord as premature removal could result in the area scarring.
Some moles may require a second or third treatment and we generally allow a minimum of a month between treatments for healing purposes
A 15 minute session £225.00 (includes a 15 minute mole scanning session)
Follow up sessions, if required, for the same mole from £35.00