A jet of fine crystals are vacuumed across the skin removing the dead and damaged skin cells.
2. What results can I expect from the treatment?
Level 1 – Beauty Flash
The skin may feel tight as if exposed to the sun or wind for a while after treatment. Keep the skin well moisturised as advised by your therapist.
Level 2 – Deeper treatment for more blemished or thicker skins
The skin will appear red and slightly swollen, ranging from a few hours, to a few days for more sensitive skins.
Level 3 – Deep treatment: scar tissue and stretch marks
The skin will appear red and slightly swollen as in Level 2. Slight blood spotting may occur immediately after the treatment and the healing process will commence. Healing time is longer than Level 2, but the results are worth waiting for.
3. What about Caring For My Skin After Treatment?
Keep the skin well moisturised as recommended by your therapist
Ensure that the area is kept clean with PH balancing products, as recommended by your therapist.
Remember that the new fresh skin which has been exposed will be delicate. Protect it from the sun by using a SPF (sun protection factor) of at least 12. This is always advisable on any skin.
Extra Care for Level 2 Treatment
- Do not apply make up for 24 hours
- Avoid any other treatments on the skin for two weeks
- Do not use sun beds for at least two weeks
- Keep the area as clean and dry as possible
- Avoid swimming for at least two weeks.
Extra Care for Level 3 Treatment
- Follow all instructions for Level 2, plus
- Keep the area covered with a sterile dressing for 24 hours
- If the treated area is on the body, wear loose fitting clothing and allow air to the body wherever possible.